Copyright 2013. Sound Tenement LLC. All rights reserved.
Charlie Louise, Public Relations
Charlie has a background in editing, writing and English. She loves to dance for fun. She's a highly motivated individual and completely overqualified. She's a UW alumna and a Husky fan. Go Dawgs!
We have 22 plus years in maintenance and construction. We'll help make your life easier by having the knowledge and know-how to manage property. Let's build your business together.
Our company is employed or retained by, for, or on behalf of the owner or on behalf of a designated or managing broker and we manage in the following activities:
1. Delivering a lease application, a lease, or any amendment thereof to any person;
2. Receiving a lease application, lease, or amendment thereof, a security deposit, rental payment, or any related payment for delivery to and made payable to the real estate firm or owner;
3. Showing a rental unit to any person, or executing leases or rental agreements, and the employee or retainee is acting under the direct instruction of the owner or designated or managing broker;
4. Providing information about a rental unit, a lease, an application for lease, or a security deposit and rental amounts to any prospective tenant;
5. Assisting in the performance of property management functions by carrying out administrative, clerical, financial, or maintenance tasks.
Serving landlords & tenants to make a home for people.
A property management company who's
driven to reduce turnover.
Michael P. Jones, Property Manager
Michael has a background in construction, maintenance, and has a no nonsense approach. Some golf, some fish, some fix cars but Michael does maintenance. Building, maintaining and managing our company's process. He's our property manager or the face of our team.
State of Washington UBI #603 339 060
City of Auburn #BUS-29528
City of Tukwila #BUS-0995360
Sharon L. Nix, Office Manager
Sharon has a background in English, Art, and Teaching. She loves animals, painting, and is a chocoholic. It's not often you find someone who will listen to people. We're lucky to have her on our team.
We do not accept comprehensive reusable
(portable) tenant screening reports.
This notice is per Washington state.
RCW 59.18.030 (3)