Copyright 2013. Sound Tenement LLC. All rights reserved.
Looking for a quality of life or neighborhood you love? Want a management company that cares and understands your apartment is your home? Need an apartment where maintenance is the norm not the exception? These values are our values. Come see the difference and have a sense of belonging.
Sound Tenement's Mission Statement:
"Reducing turnovers and improving people's quality of life."
State of Washington UBI #603 339 060
City of Auburn #BUS-29528
City of Tukwila #BUS-0995360
Instruction for applying:
1. Download & read our criteria (Our Criteria is a Self-Evaluating Criteria)
2. Decide if you want to screen (We do not accept *CRTSR's)
3. Completely the application online and print a copy for your appointment (Use Adobe to Complete Online/Typed)
4. Make an appointment with us by email (Soundtenement@gmail.com) or phone (415-797-7606)
5. You should bring the following to your appointment:
A. Bring completed application (Preferred Typed) for anyone 18 and older (Complete Online and Print Out)
B. Copy of applicate's ID (WA. State Driver License, WA. State ID Card or Acceptable Alternative)
C. Current proof of income (Last Two Work Pay Stubs or Income Proof)
D. Money order for screening fee (We Only Accept Money Orders for Screening Fee)
6. We take the screening fee, a picture of applicants & ID. We await the results from Washington Landlord Association
7. You receive a response
*We do not accept comprehensive reusable tenant screening reports