Sound Tenement LLC
All rights reserved. 2013
Looking for a quality of life or neighborhood you love? Want a management company that cares about its property and understands your apartment is your home? Need an apartment where maintenance is the norm not the exception? These values are our values. Come see the difference and get a sense of belonging.
Type your paragraph here.
We do not accept comprehensive reusable (portable) tenant screening reports.
This notice is per Washington state.
RCW 59.18.030 (3)
State of Washington UBI #603 339 060
City of Auburn #BUS-29528
City of Tukwila #BUS-0995360
A property management company who's
Send Remittance to:
PO Box 88852
Tukwila, WA 98138
Instructions for applying: Click on the header @ the top of the page to open a category (We do not accept *CRTSR's)
1. Read our criteria & decide if you want to pay for screening (Our criteria is 100% self-evaluating)
2. Download application, use Adobe Acrobat Reader to fill out an application (Bring typed application(s) to appointment)
If you do not have a computer, go to King County Library (Use their computer/printer)
3. Make an appointment with us by email: Soundtenement@gmail.com or by phone: (415)-797-7606
4. You should bring the following items to your appointment:
A. Bring completed, typed application(s) for anyone 18 and older (Print & bring typed application(s) to appointment)
B. We need a copy of each applicant's ID (WA State driver license, WA State ID card or acceptable alternative)
C. Current proof of income (Two latest pay stubs or proof of income)
D. Money order for screening fee (We accept only Money Orders for screening fee)
5. We meet clients at Starbucks on Ellington Road in Auburn (We'll buy the coffee and meet you in a friendly public place)
The address is: 4025 A Street SE Bldg. A Suite 101, Auburn, WA 98002 (A few blocks from our apartments)
6. We take the screening fee, a picture of applicants, & ID (We await the results from Washington Landlord Association)
7. You receive a response within 3 to 5 working days
*We do not accept CRTSR's Comprehensive Reusable Tenant Screening Reports